Parcel to Czech Republic
Sending a parcel International can appear to be a complicated and confusing process, and to some destinations it is, but with years of experience in shipping all over the world, here at Postage Planet we have created the simple international shipping solution, you can do everything on-line 24 hours a day.
Postage Planet is on-hand to make parcel delivery to the Czech Republic as easy and affordable as possible. Whether to Prague, Plzen or even Liberec you can count on Postage Planet to get you cheap parcel delivery there with a truly reliable service.
We correspond with some of the world’s top international courier services including Parcelforce, DPD, FedEx and DHL, to ensure that our customers get the best possible prices without compromising on the service
Prohibitions and restrictions vary from country to country, and can sometimes apply to items which you may think are ordinary. The information below is provided in good faith, but Postage Planet is not responsible for it, and it should be viewed as a guide only. Specific restrictions and changes may be enforced at short notice, so for clarification please contact the destination country's trade, postal, and customs authorities as appropriate. Business customers are strongly recommended to do this.
Prohibited from import in the Czech Republic
· Animals/animal parts/livestock and insects
· Baby Milk (to China Only)
· Biological Samples
· Dangerous Goods
· Firearms including replicas and imitations
· Fire Extinguishers
· Hazardous Goods
· Human Remains
· Infectious substances
· Lighter fluid and Matches
· Cosmetics & Make Up
For more information regarding sending parcels to Czech Republic please follow the below link;
Czech Republic export
The Czech Republic is one of the most stable and prosperous markets in central Europe.
More than 300 British companies are present in the market. They range from large investors to smaller companies established by British entrepreneurs. Companies such as Rolls Royce, BAE Systems, Marks and Spencer and Allen and Overy run their central and eastern European operations from Prague.
Benefits for UK businesses exporting to the Czech Republic include:
· English widely spoken
· business culture similar to the UK
· location gives easy access into CEE and Russian markets
· UK products well received
· less than 2 hours flight from UK
Strengths of the Czech market include:
· European Union (EU) membership ensures no major constraints to doing business
· some of the best infrastructure in central Europe
· £23 billion worth of EU structural funds available for 2014 to 2020
· UK and the Czech Republic trade
UK goods exports to the Czech Republic reached £2.1 billion in 2014, making the Czech Republic the UK’s 27th largest export market. Bilateral trade was worth £6.92 billion and has more than doubled since 2000.
The UK is the 12th largest exporter to the Czech Republic with a share of 2.3% of the market.
In some sectors, such as automotive, electronics and engineering, there has been a trend towards sourcing supply from or investing into the Czech Republic.
Top UK exports to the Czech Republic in 2014:
· electrical, electronic equipment
· nuclear reactors, boilers, machinery, etc
· vehicles other than railway, tramway
· pharmaceutical products
· miscellaneous chemical products
· optical, photo, technical, medical, etc apparatus
· articles of apparel and accessories
· articles of iron or steel
UK investment in the Czech Republic has reached more than EUR 2.8 billion since the early 1990`s.